Market Development Manager, Immunology - China
Job Description SummaryAre you ready to use your data-driven mindset and scientific background to take on a key role in the expansion of commercialization strategies for immunology research products across China?
As the Market Development Manager for Immunology at STEMCELL Technologies, you’ll be a part of a globally-minded product management team backed by nearly thirty years of excellence. Through a product management lens, you will be the regional voice of market and customer values, and be responsible for the regional commercialization, promotion, and maintenance of Immunology products and product-lines in China.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Convey regional market intelligence to other Product Managers and internal stakeholders, providing input on global and regional product or portfolio strategies
- Identify cutting-edge and disruptive technologies emerging in regional markets and propose changes to product strategic planning to leverage new market opportunities and/or combat competitive threats
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of relevant research field(s), including awareness of key opinion leaders and key institutions; establish relationships with regional key opinion leaders and potential commercial business partners in order to facilitate product development and new product line ideas
- Provide recommendations to Product Managers for a five-to-ten year product development plan, using analyses of the regional market(s), competitive landscape, and customer needs
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Msc or PhD in cell biology or a related field relevant to that of the assigned product line(s) plus 3 years of experience in the biotech or pharma industry
- Strong understanding of both the scientific field relevant to the assigned product line(s) (includingawareness of research trends and key institutions), as well as knowledge of the regional regulatory landscape and experience in supporting customers with higher compliance product requirements
- Proven experience in building strong relationships with stakeholders and key opinion leaders; established relationships with key opinionleaders is an asset
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen, in addition to strong ability in data manipulation, interpretation, and presentation
#United #businessoperations #LI-Remote
STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, ancillary reagents and contract assay services. We create novel, useful, standardized products of unfailing quality and deliver them to more than 70 countries via our many regional offices plus distribution centres in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble and Singapore. Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as “Scientists Helping Scientists” – standing by our customers to provide outstanding products, technical support and training. We have over 1000 science-oriented employees globally, including 250 PhDs/MScs, with most others holding a BSc or engineering degree. STEMCELL is proud to be the largest Biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
To apply please select the apply button. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account. You must set up an account in order to apply.
Create an account by selecting the create account button. You will then be asked for your email and to create a password. Your Password must be eight characters long, contain at least one special character, one capital letter, and a number.Once you have created your password you will be asked to upload your resume. Uploading your resume will provide the ability to auto-populate your application with information from your resume. If you prefer to manually complete all of the fields in the application you can do this by clicking next. You can upload your cover letter as an attachment in the attachments screen. Thank you for your interest in STEMCELL!